Thursday, December 10, 2009

Launching my Campaign for a Playoff



As part of my Writing and Rhetoric class I need to construct an argument regarding anything I choose. I had to choose a medium and a cause. I chose to create a website/blog using Twitter, Facebook and email to spread the word about this project. Please take some time to look around and give me your input. You can email me at vincent.moreschini@colorado.edu or tweet me at @timbe2.

Today begins my argument for the Bowl Championship Subdivision (BCS) to change to a playoff system. I think I have the right solution. The recent situation of TCU and Boise State being chosen to participate in the Fiesta Bowl is a real disappointment. Two non-BCS teams bust into the BCS Bowls, and they force the two teams to play each other. This is a lose-lose for the BCS and every college football fan. We all wanted to see a BCS team, play a non-BCS team, and now we have been robbed of this opportunity. Keep checking out the blog and please leave comments.



2 comments:

  1. All together, a great blog! Very thorough which is refreshing in a blog. Nice layout and your posts are short and to the point. And it doesn't appear to just be some opinionated ramblings, but actual information (like a real sports reporter!). My critiques though: You might be surprised to learn that I know absolutely nothing about football, so that being said, it would have been nice if the post were written in a style that could make the information more accessible to a laymen such as myself. Meaning that you could throw in a few definitions of things. Similarl to how when you write an essay about a book, you have to assume your reader has never read the book. But other than that, it's great. Very professional looking and it's obvious you put plenty of time and effort into each post, and that alone can make for a pretty awesome blog! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input Zack! I'll try and figure out how to make it more, "not-football" friendly!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on as many posts as you can. Let me know if my argument is convincing. Share your opinion on the issue. And if you know nothing about College Football, please comment on design/if it looks professional/what you like/don't like.